I hope you’ll agree when I say: It is a great experience to use a handheld shower in the bathroom.
But finding a good model isn’t that easy, this is the reason I have conducted in-depth online research and careful examination, I have compiled a list of the best handheld showerheads.
Best Handheld showerheads
Some of this shower heads …………
1. Ana Bath 5 Function SS5450CBN
To increase its performance, twofold Ana Bath SS5450CBN has a double shower. And to magnify the coverage, each showerhead is five inches wide. Depending on your preference, you can run the two showerheads simultaneously, or one at a time. You set the two showerheads at an angle to allow two people to shower together comfortably.
When it comes to spraying options, you will be spoiled for choice because it comes with five spray options. You can choose between saturating spray, massage spray, bubbling spray, and bubbling saturating mix.
It has a flexible 5-foot long stainless steel hose. Therefore, the hose can reach all the four corners of the bathroom. It has a brushed nickel and chrome finishing, so it looks refined and neat.
- Double showerheads
- Five spray options
- Five-foot hosepipe
- Sophisticated finishing
- Wide shower heads
- The long hose can be cumbersome to use
- Wrench is needed for installation
2. Delta Faucet 75700
An excellent choice is Delta Faucet 75700. It has a tangle-free flexible hose which is easy to maneuver. The hand-shower is light in weight and has a good grip. Because spray-holes are made of smooth rubber, it is easy to wipe away mineral that accumulates on the surface of the shower head
When it comes to spray setting Delta Faucet 75700 has six spray setting. The spray settings are Soft Rain, Full spray, Fast Massage spray, Full massage, Drenching spray, and Drench with full spray.
Because of the pause setting, you can moderate the rate of flow while still maintaining the right water temperature. This pause setting gives you time to leather yourself.
Delta Faucet 75700 can be mounted to enable hands-free showering. If you are tall, you can tilt the showerhead upwards because of the ball socket that can be inclined to different angles to allow both short and tall people to shower with comfort.
- Has pause setting which reduces water flow to almost a trickle while maintaining temperature
- It comes with a wide range of spray setting
- It has an arm mount; thus, allowing hand free showering
- The hand shower is easy to move around because it is lightweight and has an excellent grip
- Long hose (72 inches)
- The plastic connections are prone to leaking because of cracking.
3. Delta 58471- H2Okinetic Showerhead
Another good option from the same maker is Delta 58471-PK.
H2OKinetic is the study of water in motion. Delta 58471-PK utilizes H2Okinetic innovation. It harnesses the natural energy of water and shapes it into wave patterns.
The wave and the speed of water give the sensation of being in a lot of water. It creates a flood sensation which is warm and fun.
Additionally, it has a pause setting which moderates the water flow to just droplets while maintaining high temperatures. It comes with a 60-inch hose which is metallic making it more long-lasting than the plastic once.
- H2OKinetic setting which gives sensation of more water
- Pause push button to reduce the water while you lathering
- The handheld unit has 70-inch flexible hose. So you can use the hosepipe comfortably to shower your kids.
- Has a limited lifetime warranty
- Water saver function
- Although it has a solid design, it is plastic made and might crack
4. Hansgrohe 04072000 Croma C 100 3-Jet Hand Shower
Hansgrohe 04072000 Croma is a robust well made shower head. It has a 4-inch spray face which enables the shower head to have good spraying ability. They have installed a three spray modes: full spray, massage spray, and intense turbo spray.
Because of the silicon nozzle, you can quickly clean the shower. QuickClean technology means removing dirt and lime-scale is super easy. So you don’t need to soak the shower head to remove limescale.
It is made of ceramic and plastic materials. The maker of this showerhead has done an excellent job of balancing strength, flexibility, and elegance.
You should note, once you buy this showerhead, it doesn’t come with a hose and mounting appliances. So if you need a hose and amounting equipment you need to buy them separately.
- Three spray modes
- Uses quick Clean technology for easy cleaning
- Strong and durable
- Does not come with a hose and mounting equipment
Delta Faucet 51521-WHB
Delta’s Faucet 51521 is an excellent choice for someone who just needs a simple handheld showerhead. It has a 28-inch wall mount whose height can be adjusted up or down. When you are showering, you can be able to switch to full-spray-mode by the push of a button.
It comes with a 70-inch hose made of stainless steel. Thus, you can be sure it can be able to reach the far corner of your bathroom.
Delta Faucet 51521-WHB is made with a dual check valve to prevent backflow, so they don’t clog easy.
- Adjustable wall mount
- Uses dual valve, so it does not clog
- Push button to switch full spray on and off.
- Simple and elegant design
- It does not come with tub spouts.
- Made from plastic and might break down
HotelSpa 7-Setting AquaCare Series
This handheld showerhead comes with seven spray setting. It gives the user a wide range of variety of spray options depending on your needs. Like Delta Faucet 75700, it also has a pause button to save water as leather you are leathering or shaving.
You don’t need to drill any holes in your bathroom as it comes with a mount holds the showerhead.
It also has stainless steel hose which is flexible.
- If you live in the US, you get a lifetime warranty
- Easy to install
- Has pause button to help save water