I may receive a commission for purchases made through product links on this page, but I always stand by my opinions and endorsements!
Before you dive in and read the detailed review of each model, check out my comparison table above and our top pick and recommendation Aquabliss SF100 vs SF220 vs SF300.
There is no doubt about it, Aquabliss is one of the most popular shower filters on the market today. But, which is the best among the three models Aquabliss SF100, SF220, and SF300?
Aquabliss shower filter sf220 review
The SF220 is a more balanced showered head. It does trades off the ability to remove some contaminants with power. In fact, the manufacturer describes it has a heavy-duty shower filter. It only uses a 7-stage filtration process with which it’s able to remove many contaminants.
Unlike the sf100 which adds to water beneficial elements such as vitamin-c and oxygen, SF220 doesn’t add anything back to the water. With SF220 you get just pure water free from contaminants.
It’s able to process 10,000 gallons of water or six months worth shower for a normal household. If you have a hand held shower head, you can still be able to use this filter with a handheld showerhead; you just have to install it between mount and shower arm.
Features and Benefits of SF220
- Great at purifying your water by removing contaminants using a multistage filtration.
- A universal connection which means you don’t have to change your existing shower head.
- Super easy to install as you don’t need tools for installing it.
- Uses quality filtration materials such as calcium sulfite, redox media, and activated carbon.
- Easy installation which does not require any tools for installation
You’re might be wondering what are the downsides. The shower filter will not be very effective when you’ve hard water, well water or water with lots of sediments. The sediments will clog the filters rendering them ineffective.
AquaBliss High Output 12-Stage Shower Filter (SF100) Review
Before we begin looking at just how good SF100 shower filter is, there are some primary features you should know about it; the SF100 is unique from other models in the sense that it’s using a 12-stage filtration process to ensure that it gets rid of almost all the contaminants that are in the shower water.
Unlike other filters which use too little filtration material, AquaBliss combines lots of filtration materials to remove harmful chemicals that damage your hair, skin, and nails.
The SF100 is the most capable among the three when it comes to removing a long list of contaminants from water. It has the capacity to filter between 12,000 and 10,000 gallons which about 6 months worth of showers for most households.
If you use well water which tends to have lots of sediments, this is the filter for you because it uses micro-porous pp pieces of cotton for removing sediments.
The SF100 has tons of great features. I love that it fits into any shower head because of its universal connectivity, so you’ll not need to change your existing shower head. Moreover, it can also be used with a wall mounted handheld shower head.
Features and Benefits of AquaBliss SF100
- 12-stage filtration process that removes 99% of contaminants that causes skin and hair problems.
- You get a universal connection, so you can attach it to your existing shower head.
- Filters are able to last up to 6 months or 10,000 gallons.
- Super easy installation. And because of Aquabliss easy swap filter replacement, it is super easy to replace old filters with new once.
- Because of the ceramic vitamin C Balls, you get the benefits of the vitamin c nourishing your skin and removing chemicals such as chloramines. Check out **comprehensive reviews on chloramines shower filter**
- Magnetic Energy balls add oxygen to the water which is great for your skin, hair, and nails.
In case you are wondering what’s the main difference between AquaBliss 220 vs 100. Unlike sf100 which has 12 filtration stages, sf220 is a small brand which only uses 7 filtration stages. When I was researching the reviews of this filter I come across customers who liked the fact that it’s a high-quality product that is easy to understand.
AquaBliss SF300 High Output shower filter Review
The sf300 is a newer brand, designed when the manufacturer had taken all the feedback from selling sf300. Having said that, I don’t think that this is a superior product compared to sf100 and sf220.
SF300 model was designed to take care of challenges noted with sf220. It incorporates features such as advanced leak free design with higher quality seals for preventing leaking. In addition to that, it’s installed with sediment filter which is easy to access for ease of removing them with water, which also makes it easy to change the filters.
It’s great for people with skin problems such as eczema, dandruff and people that tend to have itchy skin after taking a shower. It uses a multi-stage filtration to furnish you with contaminant-free water.
Features and Benefits of SF300
- Leak free design with the highest quality seals to prevent leaking
- Multi-Stage filtration for removing most harmful chemicals such as chlorine.
- promotes healthy skin and hair by removing all the chemicals that aggravate skin conditions such as eczema.
- Installed sediment filter which is easy to access for rinsing purposes.
When I was researching reviews, I did notice that some customers complained that the pressure was extremely slow. With that out of the way let us jump in and look at the pros and cons of sf300.